Easy Shrimp Stir Fry Recipe
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 3/4 cup cold water
- 2 tablespoons reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 2 cups fresh broccoli florets
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 medium sweet red pepper, julienned
- 3 green onions, chopped
- 1 pound uncooked Daily Chef Uncooked Medium Shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 cup frozen stir-fry vegetable blend, thawed
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/4 cup chopped peanuts
- In a small bowl, combine cornstarch and water until smooth. Stir in the soy sauce, garlic powder and ginger; set aside.
- In a large nonstick skillet or wok, stir-fry broccoli in oil for 2 minutes. Add red pepper and onions; stir-fry for 2-3 minutes or until vegetables are crisp-tender. Add the shrimp, Oriental vegetables and garlic; cook 3 minutes longer.
- Stir cornstarch mixture and stir into shrimp mixture. Add the peanuts. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened. Yield: 4 servings.
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Easy Shrimp Stir Fry(3)
Sort By :
Not much flavor. Needs more of something ... Maybe red pepper flakes, more salt, soy sauce. Thought it was pretty bland.
This recipe was very good. I served it over rice. Very filling and satisfying. My husband loved it.
More Recipe Collections
- Asian Dinners >
- Asian Recipes >
- Diabetic Dinner Recipes >
- Diabetic Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Healthy Cooking Dinner Recipes >
- Healthy Dinners >
- Healthy Main Dishes >
- Healthy Recipes >
- Nut Recipes >
- Peanut Recipes >
- Quick Dinner Recipes >
- Quick Seafood Recipes >
- Quick Shrimp Dinner Recipes >