Laced with a refreshing splash of lemon, this special shrimp entree couldn’t be much easier to assemble. Says Paula Wray of Frederick, Maryland, “I have a tendency to overcook shrimp, but using the cooked variety fixed that!”
- 2 ounces uncooked linguine
- 1 small garlic clove, minced
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/8 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 6 cooked large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- Cook linguine according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a small nonstick skillet, cook garlic in butter and oil until golden. Stir in the lemon juice, Italian seasoning and shrimp; heat through. Drain linguine; toss with shrimp mixture. Yield: 1 serving.
Originally published as Easy Shrimp Scampi in Cooking for 2 Summer 2007, p64
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Easy Shrimp Scampi
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review