Easy Shrimp Scampi Recipe
- 2 ounces uncooked linguine
- 1 small garlic clove, minced
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/8 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 6 cooked large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- Cook linguine according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a small nonstick skillet, cook garlic in butter and oil until golden. Stir in the lemon juice, Italian seasoning and shrimp; heat through. Drain linguine; toss with shrimp mixture. Yield: 1 serving.
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Easy Shrimp Scampi
Sort By :
Very good and simple to make
Would make it again making changes I made. Saute garlic in olive oil, rather than butter, eliminate lemon juice, use more garlic.
Recipe was awesome. I added another teaspoon of butter and added some more garlic. very yummy.
I added some chopped onion and red peppers to the garlic and oil. I also added more shrimp and left out the lemon juice. It was heavenly.