Easy Shepherd's Pie
Recipe provided by Philadelphia® Cream Cheese
6 ServingsPrep: 20 min. Total: 40 min.
- 1 pound ground beef
- 2 cups hot mashed potatoes
- 4 ounces (1/2 of 8-oz. pkg.) PHILADELPHIA® Cream Cheese, cubed
- 1 cup KRAFT® Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 4 cups frozen mixed vegetables (peas, carrots, corn and green beans), thawed
- 1 cup beef gravy
- HEAT oven to 375°F.
- BROWN meat in large skillet; drain.
- MIX potatoes, cream cheese, 1/2 cup Cheddar and garlic until blended.
- COMBINE meat, vegetables and gravy; spoon into 9-inch square baking
- COVER with potato mixture and remaining cheddar. Bake 20 min. or
- until heated through. Yield: 6 servings.
BARBECUE SHEPHERD'S PIE: Prepare as directed, omitting the garlic and substituting 3/4 cup KRAFT® Original Barbecue Sauce mixed with 1/2 tsp. onion powder for the gravy.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving equals 410 calories,