Easy Shepherd's Pie Recipe
Recipe provided by Philadelphia® Cream Cheese
TOTAL TIME: Prep: 20 min. Total: 40 min. YIELD:6 servings
- 1 pound ground beef
- 2 cups hot mashed potatoes
- 4 ounces (1/2 of 8-oz. pkg.) PHILADELPHIA® Cream Cheese, cubed
- 1 cup KRAFT® Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 4 cups frozen mixed vegetables (peas, carrots, corn and green beans), thawed
- 1 cup beef gravy
- 1. HEAT oven to 375°F.
- 2. BROWN meat in large skillet; drain.
- 3. MIX potatoes, cream cheese, 1/2 cup Cheddar and garlic until blended.
- 4. COMBINE meat, vegetables and gravy; spoon into 9-inch square baking dish.
- 5. COVER with potato mixture and remaining cheddar. Bake 20 min. or until heated through. Yield: 6 servings.
1 serving equals 410 calories, 23 g fat (12 g saturated fat), 90 mg cholesterol, 710 mg sodium, 29 g carbohydrate, 6 g fiber, 25 g protein.
© 2014 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC