- 1 pound ground beef
- 2 cups hot mashed potatoes
- 4 ounces (1/2 of 8-oz. pkg.) PHILADELPHIA® Cream Cheese, cubed
- 1 cup KRAFT® Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 4 cups frozen mixed vegetables (peas, carrots, corn and green beans), thawed
- 1 cup beef gravy
- HEAT oven to 375°F.
- BROWN meat in large skillet; drain.
- MIX potatoes, cream cheese, 1/2 cup Cheddar and garlic until blended.
- COMBINE meat, vegetables and gravy; spoon into 9-inch square baking dish.
- COVER with potato mixture and remaining cheddar. Bake 20 min. or until heated through. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Philadelphia Easy Shepherd's Pie Provided by Philadelphia® Cream Cheese
Reviews for Easy Shepherd's Pie(0)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review