- 1 pound ground beef
- 2 cups hot mashed potatoes
- 4 ounces (1/2 of 8-oz. pkg.) PHILADELPHIA® Cream Cheese, cubed
- 1 cup KRAFT® Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 4 cups frozen mixed vegetables (peas, carrots, corn and green beans), thawed
- 1 cup beef gravy
- HEAT oven to 375°F.
- BROWN meat in large skillet; drain.
- MIX potatoes, cream cheese, 1/2 cup Cheddar and garlic until blended.
- COMBINE meat, vegetables and gravy; spoon into 9-inch square baking dish.
- COVER with potato mixture and remaining cheddar. Bake 20 min. or until heated through. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews for Easy Shepherd's Pie
Sort By :
I had 1 pound of ground beef defrosted and had to come up with something quick. This recipe was made with common ingredients. I did substitute beef gravy for a can of cream of mushroom soup with 2 beef bouillon cubes dissolved in a tiny bit of water, I used my easy accent decorator to make the top look pretty.. The family loved it.