Easy Shepherd's Pie Recipe
- 3 cups warm mashed potatoes (prepared with milk and butter), divided
- 2 medium carrots, grated
- 1/4 pound fresh mushrooms, chopped
- 1 tablespoon onion soup mix
- 2 cups Tomato Ground Beef Mix
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- In a large bowl, combine 1 cup potatoes, carrots, mushrooms and soup mix. Spread in a greased 2-qt. baking dish. Top with beef mix and remaining potatoes. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 40-50 minutes or until potatoes are lightly browned. Yield: 4-6 servings.
Reviews for Easy Shepherd's Pie(3)
Sort By :
Tomato Ground Beef Mix is a base recipe, you can find it here:
Shepherd's Pie has always been a favorite of mine....the first one I made had about 100 spices in it! This one does look much easier - adding it to my recipe box. Thanks for sharing.
What is Tomato ground beef mix? How much beef? Is that mixed with chopped tomatoes?