Easy Sesame Breadsticks
Thanks to a tube of refrigerated dough, these tender breadsticks come together in a jiffy. Simply bake and top with melted butter and sesame seeds for an easy accompaniment to almost any meal.
6 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 1 tube (11 ounces) refrigerated breadsticks
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds
- Unroll and separate breadsticks; place on an ungreased baking sheet.
- Brush with butter and sprinkle with sesame seeds. Bake at 400°
- for 12-14 minutes or until golden brown. Serve warm. Yield: 1
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (2 each) equals 176 calories, 6 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 5 mg cholesterol, 407 mg sodium, 26 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 5 g protein.