Easy Seasoned Potato Wedges
After many years of working in a beauty shop, I have quite a collection of delicious recipes from many wonderful cooks...and this is one of our favorites. It's easy because you don't peel the potatoes—and you can sprinkle different seasonings on for variety.—Linda Hartsell, Apple Creek, Ohio
4 ServingsPrep: 10 min. Bake: 50 min.
- 4 medium russet potatoes
- 2 to 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 to 2 teaspoons seasoned salt
- Cut the potatoes in half lengthwise; cut each half lengthwise into
- three wedges. Place in a single layer on a greased baking sheet.
- Spread mayonnaise over cut sides of potatoes; sprinkle with seasoned
- Bake at 350° for 50-60 minutes or until tender. Yield: 4
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (6 each) equals 218 calories, 6 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 3 mg cholesterol, 430 mg sodium, 38 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 4 g protein.