Easy Seafood Lasagna Recipe
- 3/4 cup chopped onion
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, cubed
- 1-1/2 cups (12 ounces) 4% cottage cheese
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 2 teaspoons dried basil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of shrimp soup, undiluted
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1/2 cup white wine or chicken broth
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 packages (8 ounces each) imitation crabmeat, flaked
- 1 can (6 ounces) small shrimp, rinsed and drained
- 9 lasagna noodles, cooked and drained
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 3/4 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1. In a large skillet, saute onion in butter until tender. Reduce heat. Add cream cheese; cook and stir until melted and smooth. Stir in the cottage cheese, egg, basil, salt and pepper. Remove from the heat and set aside. In a large bowl, combine the soups, wine or broth, milk, crab and shrimp.
- 2. Arrange three noodles in a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Spread with a third of cottage cheese mixture and a third of the seafood mixture. Repeat layers twice. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- 3. Cover and bake at 350° for 40 minutes. Uncover; sprinkle with the Monterey Jack cheese. Bake 10 minutes longer or until cheese is melted and lasagna is bubbly. Let stand for 15 minutes before serving. Yield: 12 servings.
1 serving (1 piece) equals 314 calories, 16 g fat (10 g saturated fat), 96 mg cholesterol, 1,132 mg sodium, 24 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 17 g protein.
Reviews for Easy Seafood Lasagna
Full-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.