- Arrange three noodles in a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Spread
- with a third of cottage cheese mixture and a third of the seafood
- mixture. Repeat layers twice. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- Cover and bake at 350° for 40 minutes. Uncover; sprinkle with the
- Monterey Jack cheese. Bake 10 minutes longer or until cheese is
- melted and lasagna is bubbly. Let stand for 15 minutes before
- serving. Yield: 12 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 piece) equals 314 calories, 16 g fat (10 g saturated fat), 96 mg cholesterol, 1,132 mg sodium, 24 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 17 g protein.
Wine: Full-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.