Easy Seafood Bisque Recipe
I've always enjoyed seafood bisque at restaurants and one day decided to try my hand at a homemade version. Everyone says this is one of the better recipes they've tasted. —Cindy Rogowski, Lancaster, New York
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 2-1/4 cups milk
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of celery soup, undiluted
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of shrimp soup, undiluted
- 1 package (8 ounces) imitation crabmeat, chopped
- 1 teaspoon chicken bouillon granules
- 1/2 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon dried marjoram
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1. In a 3-qt. saucepan, saute onion in butter until tender. Stir in remaining ingredients. Cover and cook over medium-low heat for 20 minutes or until heated through, stirring occasionally. Yield: 4-5 servings.
1 serving (1 cup) equals 226 calories, 11 g fat (6 g saturated fat), 37 mg cholesterol, 1,413 mg sodium, 22 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 11 g protein.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC