Here’s a light, lively side to complement almost any entree you put on the table. A little test kitchen know-how helps to dress up everyday spinach with garlic, onion, a lick of sherry and a sprinkling of pine nuts. —Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 1/4 cup finely chopped onion
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 package (6 ounces) fresh baby spinach
- 4-1/2 teaspoons sherry or reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- Dash pepper
- 1-1/2 teaspoons pine nuts
- In a large nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray, saute onion until tender. Add garlic; cook 1 minute longer. Stir in the spinach, sherry, salt and pepper; cook and stir for 4-5 minutes or until spinach is wilted. Sprinkle with pine nuts. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Easy Sauteed Spinach for Two in Healthy Cooking
Reviews for Easy Sauteed Spinach for Two
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review