- Bake at 350° for 20-25 minutes or until golden brown. Let stand
- for 5-10 minutes before cutting. If desired, cool one loaf on a wire
- rack; wrap in foil and freeze for up to 3 months.
- To use frozen loaf: Thaw at room temperature for 2 hours. Unwrap and
- place on a greased baking sheet. Bake at 350° for 15-20 minutes
- or until heated through. Yield: 2 loaves.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 slice) equals 185 calories, 11 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 41 mg cholesterol, 360 mg sodium, 13 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 10 g protein.
This recipe pairs well with a light white wine.: Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Seven Daughters White Blend CA
, a crisp flavorful wine with hints of citrus. Buy now and get 6 bottles for $69.99. Order Now