Easy Sausage Rolls Recipe
Handy packaged crescent rolls and prepared sausages make this finger food quick and easy for breakfast or brunch.
- 8 frozen fully cooked breakfast sausage links
- 1 tube (8 ounces) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon rubbed sage
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon water
- Dried parsley flakes
- 1. Heat sausage links according to package directions. Unroll crescent roll dough and separate into four rectangles; seal perforations. Place two sausage links end to end along the long side of each rectangle. Sprinkle with garlic powder and sage. Roll up jelly-roll style and seal the seam with water.
- 2. Place seam side down on an ungreased baking sheet. In a small bowl, beat egg and water; brush over rolls. Sprinkle with parsley and paprika. Cut into 2-in. pieces.
- 3. Bake at 375° for 11-13 minutes or until golden brown and heated through. Yield: about 1 dozen.
3 each: 344 calories, 23g fat (7g saturated fat), 69mg cholesterol, 709mg sodium, 23g carbohydrate (5g sugars, 0 fiber), 9g protein.
Reviews for Easy Sausage Rolls
Reviewed Jan. 20, 2010
"DELICIOUS.... A LOVE FOR ALL TASTE BUDS!"
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC