VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 8 Jones Dairy Farm All Natural Golden Brown Sausage Links
- 1 tube (8 ounces) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon rubbed sage
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon water
- Dried parsley flakes
- Heat sausage links according to package directions. Unroll crescent roll dough and separate into four rectangles; seal perforations. Place two sausage links end to end along the long side of each rectangle. Sprinkle with garlic powder and sage. Roll up jelly-roll style and seal the seam with water.
- Place seam side down on an ungreased baking sheet. In a small bowl, beat egg and water; brush over rolls. Sprinkle with parsley and paprika. Cut into 2-in. pieces.
- Bake at 375° for 11-13 minutes or until golden brown and heated through. Yield: about 1 dozen.
Originally published as Sausage rolls in Country Woman Christmas Annual 1998, p13
Reviews forEasy Sausage Rolls
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Jan. 20, 2010
"DELICIOUS.... A LOVE FOR ALL TASTE BUDS!"