- 1 tube (8 ounces) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 8 brown-and-serve sausage links, cooked
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon rubbed sage
- 1 Eggland's Best Egg
- 1 tablespoon water
- Dried parsley flakes
- Unroll crescent roll dough and separate into four rectangles; seal perforations. Place two sausage links end to end along the long side of each rectangle. Sprinkle with garlic powder and sage. Roll up jelly-roll style and seal the seam with water.
- Place seam side down on an ungreased baking sheet. In a small bowl, beat egg and water; brush over rolls. Sprinkle with parsley and paprika. Cut into 2-in. pieces.
- Bake at 375° for 11-13 minutes or until golden brown and heated through. Yield: about 1 dozen.
Originally published as Sausage rolls in Country Woman Christmas Annual 1998, p13
Reviews for Easy Sausage Rolls(1)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review