- 1/2 package (19 ounces) Johnsonville® Mild Italian Sausage Links, casings removed or 1/2 package (16 ounces) Johnsonville Mild Ground Italian Sausage
- 1 package (10 ounces) partially baked thin pizza crust (12-inches)
- 1 cup pizza sauce
- 1 1/4 cups shredded mozzarella cheese, divided
- 1/2 cup chopped green pepper
- On a clean surface, pinch off sausage into pieces the size of a dime; set aside.
- Place crust on a pizza pan. Spread sauce evenly over crust.
- Sprinkle with 1 cup of cheese. Arrange sausage on pizza.
- Top with green pepper and remaining cheese. Bake according to crust package directions or until sausage is done and crust and cheese are lightly browned. Serve. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Easy Sausage Pizza in Johnsonville® Sausage 2014
Reviews for Easy Sausage Pizza
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review