Easy Sausage Pizza Recipe
Brought to you by Johnsonville® Sausage
- 1/2 package (19 ounces) Johnsonville® Mild Italian Sausage Links, casings removed or 1/2 package (16 ounces) Johnsonville Mild Ground Italian Sausage
- 1 package (10 ounces) partially baked thin pizza crust (12-inches)
- 1 cup pizza sauce
- 1 1/4 cups shredded mozzarella cheese, divided
- 1/2 cup chopped green pepper
- 1. On a clean surface, pinch off sausage into pieces the size of a dime; set aside.
- 2. Place crust on a pizza pan. Spread sauce evenly over crust.
- 3. Sprinkle with 1 cup of cheese. Arrange sausage on pizza.
- 4. Top with green pepper and remaining cheese. Bake according to crust package directions or until sausage is done and crust and cheese are lightly browned. Serve. Yield: 6 servings.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC