Easy Sausage Pizza
Brought to you by Johnsonville® Sausage
6 ServingsPrep: 15 min; Cook: 20 min
- 1/2 package (19 ounces) Johnsonville® Mild Italian Sausage Links, casings removed or 1/2 package (16 ounces) Johnsonville Mild Ground Italian Sausage
- 1 package (10 ounces) partially baked thin pizza crust (12-inches)
- 1 cup pizza sauce
- 1 1/4 cups shredded mozzarella cheese, divided
- 1/2 cup chopped green pepper
- On a clean surface, pinch off sausage into pieces the size of a dime;
- set aside.
- Place crust on a pizza pan. Spread sauce evenly over crust.
- Sprinkle with 1 cup of cheese. Arrange sausage on pizza.
- Top with green pepper and remaining cheese. Bake according to crust
- package directions or until sausage is done and crust and cheese are
- lightly browned. Serve. Yield: 6 servings.
Wine: Sweet Red Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.