Easy Sausage Gravy Recipe
- 1/2 pound bulk pork sausage
- 1/2 pound bulk spicy pork sausage
- 1/2 pound bulk sage sausage
- 3/4 to 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon chicken bouillon granules
- 5 cups milk
- Warm baking powder biscuits
- 1. In a large skillet over medium heat, cook all of the sausage until no longer pink; drain. Stir in flour and bouillon. Gradually add milk, stirring constantly. Bring to a boil; boil and stir for 2 minutes. Serve over biscuits. Yield: 8-10 servings (6 cups).
3/4 cup: 0 calories, 0g fat (0g saturated fat), 0mg cholesterol, 0mg sodium, 0g carbohydrate (0g sugars, 0g fiber), 0g protein
Reviews for Easy Sausage Gravy
"Delicious! Needed seasoning so I added pepper and garlic."
"Excellent and easy . Added black pepper to taste."