Easy Sausage Gravy
My parents love ordering biscuits and sausage gravy at restaurants. One day when they visited us, I offered them my version. They said mine couldn't be beat!
8 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 1/2 pound bulk pork sausage
- 1/2 pound Johnsonville® Hot Ground Sausage
- 1/2 pound bulk sage sausage
- 3/4 to 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon chicken bouillon granules
- 5 cups milk
- Warm baking powder biscuits
- In a large skillet over medium heat, cook all of the sausage until no
- longer pink; drain. Stir in flour and bouillon. Gradually add milk,
- stirring constantly. Bring to a boil; boil and stir for 2 minutes.
- Serve over biscuits. Yield: 8-10 servings (6 cups).