Easy Sausage and Vegetable Skillet Recipe
- 1/2 pound Johnsonville® Mild Italian Sausage Links links
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1 cup cubed yellow summer squash (3/4-inch pieces)
- 1/2 cup chopped green onions
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1-1/2 cups chopped fresh tomatoes
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- In a large skillet, cook sausage over medium heat in oil until a thermometer reads 160°; drain.
- Cut into 1/2 inch slices. Add the sausage, squash and onions to the skillet; cook for 3-4 minutes or until vegetables are tender. Add garlic; cook 1 minute longer. Stir in the tomatoes, Worcestershire sauce and cayenne pepper; heat through. Yield: 2 servings.
Medium-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied red wine such as Chianti, Sangiovese, Malbec or Zinfandel.
Reviews for Easy Sausage and Vegetable Skillet
Sort By :
I thought this was ok. I got almost done with cooking it and realized it needed to be on a bed of rice or something so I did the rice last minute. Not bad though.
Made it twice now, everyone loves it! Quick, Easy and Tasty!
DELICIOUS! I was amazed how healthy and delicious this meal was. great for a regular dinner, or for company. just make sure you double or triple the recipe so you have enough servings for your family. DEFINATELY MAKE THIS!!!
More Recipe Collections
- Cooking For Two >
- Cooking For Two Recipes >
- Dinner for Two >
- Dinner For Two Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Italian Dinners >
- Italian Recipes >
- Italian Side Dishes >
- Pork Dinner Recipes >
- Sausage Dinner Recipes >
- Side Dish Recipes >
- Side Dish Recipes For Two >