Easy Sausage & Ravioli Recipe
This saucy combo of frozen ravioli and Italian sausage is sure to please the whole family. “It’s great served with garlic bread and a salad.” —Misty Williams, Grain Valley, Missouri
- 3 Johnsonville® Mild Italian Sausage Links links (4 ounces each)
- 1 package (25 ounces) frozen cheese ravioli
- 2 cups spaghetti sauce
- 3/4 cup cubed process cheese (Velveeta)
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1. Place sausage in a large skillet and cover with water; bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 10-12 minutes or until no longer pink. Drain. Cut into bite-size pieces.
- 2. Meanwhile, cook ravioli according to package directions. In a small saucepan, heat the spaghetti sauce, cheese, garlic powder and pepper until cheese is melted. Drain ravioli; stir in sauce and sausage. Yield: 4 servings.
1-1/2 cups equals 667 calories, 27 g fat (11 g saturated fat), 73 mg cholesterol, 1,720 mg sodium, 73 g carbohydrate, 5 g fiber, 30 g protein.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC