Easy Sausage & Ravioli
This saucy combo of frozen ravioli and Italian sausage is sure to please the whole family. “It’s great served with garlic bread and a salad.”
—Misty Williams, Grain Valley, Missouri
4 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 3 Italian sausage links (4 ounces each)
- 1 package (25 ounces) frozen cheese ravioli
- 2 cups spaghetti sauce
- 3/4 cup cubed process cheese (Velveeta)
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Place sausage in a large skillet and cover with water; bring to a
- boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 10-12 minutes or until no
- longer pink. Drain. Cut into bite-size pieces.
- Meanwhile, cook ravioli according to package directions. In a small
- saucepan, heat the spaghetti sauce, cheese, garlic powder and pepper
- until cheese is melted. Drain ravioli; stir in sauce and sausage.
- Yield: 4 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1-1/2 cups equals 667 calories, 27 g fat (11 g saturated fat), 73 mg cholesterol, 1,720 mg sodium, 73 g carbohydrate, 5 g fiber, 30 g protein.
This recipe pairs well with a medium red wine.: Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Santa Margherita Chianti Classico Reserva Italy 2009
. Initial tastes of fruits and spice move to herbal notes for a long smooth finish. Buy now and get 3 bottles for $49.99. Order Now