This saucy combo of frozen ravioli and Italian sausage is sure to please the whole family. “It’s great served with garlic bread and a salad.” —Misty Williams, Grain Valley, Missouri
- 3 Italian sausage links (4 ounces each)
- 1 package (25 ounces) frozen cheese ravioli
- 2 cups spaghetti sauce
- 3/4 cup cubed process cheese (Velveeta)
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Place sausage in a large skillet and cover with water; bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 10-12 minutes or until no longer pink. Drain. Cut into bite-size pieces.
- Meanwhile, cook ravioli according to package directions. In a small saucepan, heat the spaghetti sauce, cheese, garlic powder and pepper until cheese is melted. Drain ravioli; stir in sauce and sausage. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Easy Sausage & Ravioli in Taste of Home December/January 2011, p38
Reviews for Easy Sausage & Ravioli
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review