- 3 Italian sausage links (4 ounces each)
- 1 package (25 ounces) frozen cheese ravioli
- 2 cups spaghetti sauce
- 3/4 cup cubed process cheese (Velveeta)
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Place sausage in a large skillet and cover with water; bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 10-12 minutes or until no longer pink. Drain. Cut into bite-size pieces.
- Meanwhile, cook ravioli according to package directions. In a small saucepan, heat the spaghetti sauce, cheese, garlic powder and pepper until cheese is melted. Drain ravioli; stir in sauce and sausage. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews for Easy Sausage & Ravioli
Sort By :
"Very easy and simple to make. Good for a quick dinner. I ate them with rice and it was good."
"At first I thought it might not taste that great, but I was needing a simple recipe that was easy and fast. Well turns out the sauce was great with the italian sausage. Next time I am gonna use mini ravioli cause I used the other size and my husband and I thought that would make it much better. My kids loved it also!! it actually gave us more than 4 servings... I also made a 2nd batch and froze it. Hopefully it freezes well."
"We made this with reduced fat everything- ravioli, sauce, sausage, and cheese; it still tasted great. The ease of preperation has made this recipe a fall-back dinner in our house with happy munchkins."