Easy Sauerkraut Salad Recipe
—Diane Hays, Morris, Minnesota
- 1 can (27 ounces) sauerkraut, rinsed and drained
- 1 cup finely chopped celery
- 1 cup finely chopped onion
- 1 jar (2 ounces) chopped pimientos, drained
- 1 cup sugar
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the first four ingredients. Pour sugar over and mix well. Cover and refrigerate overnight. Serve chilled. Yield: 8-10 servings.
1 serving (1 cup) equals 101 calories, trace fat (trace saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 518 mg sodium, 25 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 1 g protein.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC