Easy Salsa Sloppy Joes Recipe
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1-1/3 cups salsa
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed tomato soup, undiluted
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 8 hamburger buns, split
- In a large skillet, cook beef over medium heat until no longer pink; drain. Stir in salsa, soup and brown sugar. Cover and simmer 10 minutes or until heated through. Serve on buns. Yield: 8 servings.
Reviews for Easy Salsa Sloppy Joes(34)
Sort By :
my kids like this better than store bought sloppy joes.
This was quick, easy and REALLY tasty! I made it exactly as written with medium salsa. I got rave reviews from my husband! I will definitely make this again!
I am hosting a baby shower next week and was looking for a quick and easy (but tasty joe); we tried a double batch of this last night for dinner; treated our carpet installers to a trial run ... they loved it! This multiplies perfectly! 8 lbs ground beef, 8 cans tomato soup, 4 jars (24 oz. chunky salsa), and 1/2 cup brown sugar will make 64 sandwiches on hamburger buns. Thank you Krista! I am also serving the ranch pasta salad in the picture ... we've been making that all summer, and love it just as much!
My husband and I loved it. I made it with hot salsa so it had a bite to it.
I make this all the time for my husband, especially on football days. This is delicious and it's super simple to make. I add spicy salsa and extra brown sugar in the sloppy joes for a hot and tangy sloppy joe.
More Recipe Collections
- Beef Dinner Recipes >
- Beef Main Dishes >
- Beef Recipes >
- Budget Ground Beef Recipes >
- Comfort Food Dinner Recipes >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Diabetic Dinner Recipes >
- Diabetic Recipes >
- Diabetic Sandwich Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Easy Main Dish Recipes >
- Easy Recipes >
- Ground Beef Dinner Recipes >
- Ground Beef Recipes >
- Ground Beef Sloppy Joe Recipes >
- Hot Sandwich Recipes >
- Low Fat Dinner Recipes & Main Dishes >
- Low Fat Recipes >