- 1 pound ground turkey or beef
- 1-1/3 cups salsa
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed tomato soup, undiluted
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 8 hamburger buns, split
- In a large skillet, cook beef over medium heat until no longer pink; drain. Stir in salsa, soup and brown sugar. Cover and simmer 10 minutes or until heated through. Serve on buns. Yield: 8 servings.
Reviews for Easy Salsa Sloppy Joes
Sort By :
The best I ever made. And easy.
Used mild salsa and 2 tbsp of brown sugar instead of 1. Easy to make and good for something a little different from the normal sloppy joes!
Read this recipe this morning and went to the store for salsa and buns as I knew I wanted to try ASAP. It is very good. Simply easy.
my kids like this better than store bought sloppy joes.
This was quick, easy and REALLY tasty! I made it exactly as written with medium salsa. I got rave reviews from my husband! I will definitely make this again!
More Recipe Collections
- Beef Dinner Recipes >
- Beef Main Dishes >
- Beef Recipes >
- Budget Ground Beef Recipes >
- Comfort Food Dinner Recipes >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Diabetic Dinner Recipes >
- Diabetic Recipes >
- Diabetic Sandwich Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Easy Main Dish Recipes >
- Easy Recipes >
- Ground Beef Dinner Recipes >
- Ground Beef Recipes >
- Ground Beef Sloppy Joe Recipes >
- Hot Sandwich Recipes >
- Low Fat Dinner Recipes & Main Dishes >
- Low Fat Recipes >