Easy Salmon Fettuccine Recipe
- 4 ounces uncooked fettuccine
- 2 tablespoons chopped onion
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 plum tomato, seeded and cut into strips
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon grated lemon peel
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 pouch (7.1 ounces) boneless skinless pink salmon
- 2 tablespoons pine nuts
- 1. Cook fettuccine according to package directions.
- 2. Meanwhile, in a large skillet, saute onion in butter until tender. Add the tomato, lemon juice, parsley, lemon peel and salt; cook and stir until heated through.
- 3. Drain fettuccine; add to skillet. Stir in salmon and heat through. Sprinkle with pine nuts. Yield: 2 servings.
1-1/4 cup: 444 calories, 18g fat (8g saturated fat), 58mg cholesterol, 957mg sodium, 47g carbohydrate (4g sugars, 4g fiber), 28g protein
Reviews for Easy Salmon Fettuccine
"I made this without the salmon added and i tripled the recipe so that i could have left overs but it tasted great. I also used penne pasta instead. Everyone loved it and i also made baked sweet chili salmon to accompany this dish. The spicy sweet went well with lemon pasta."
"This was awesome! It is a fantastic after workout supper. Everyone loved it and my son is hard to please. SO easy to make. Fresh or frozen salmon tastes best. I made this so fast supper was early!! No kidding!"
"A quick, simple and tasty evening dinner dish."
Full-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.