Easy Salmon Fettuccine Recipe
- 4 ounces uncooked fettuccine
- 2 tablespoons chopped onion
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 plum tomato, seeded and cut into strips
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon grated lemon peel
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 pouch (7.1 ounces) boneless skinless pink salmon
- 2 tablespoons pine nuts
- Cook fettuccine according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, in a large skillet, saute onion in butter until tender. Add the tomato, lemon juice, parsley, lemon peel and salt; cook and stir until heated through.
- Drain fettuccine; add to skillet. Stir in salmon and heat through. Sprinkle with pine nuts. Yield: 2 servings.
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.
Reviews for Easy Salmon Fettuccine(3)
Sort By :
I made this without the salmon added and i tripled the recipe so that i could have left overs but it tasted great. I also used penne pasta instead. Everyone loved it and i also made baked sweet chili salmon to accompany this dish. The spicy sweet went well with lemon pasta.
This was awesome! It is a fantastic after workout supper. Everyone loved it and my son is hard to please. SO easy to make. Fresh or frozen salmon tastes best. I made this so fast supper was early!! No kidding!
A quick, simple and tasty evening dinner dish.
More Recipe Collections
- Cooking For Two >
- Cooking For Two Magazine >
- Cooking For Two Recipes >
- Dinner for Two >
- Dinner For Two Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Fish Recipes >
- Nut Recipes >
- Pasta & Sauces >
- Pasta Dinners >
- Pasta Recipes >
- Quick Dinner Recipes >
- Quick Pasta Dinner Recipes >
- Quick Salmon Dinner Recipes >