“This recipe was in our newspaper, but I adapted it to our tastes,” says Dorothy Wray of Sweetwater, Texas. “It’s quick and easy to prepare and has become a stand-by recipe that I serve often.”
- 4 ounces uncooked fettuccine
- 2 tablespoons chopped onion
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 plum tomato, seeded and cut into strips
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon grated lemon peel
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 pouch (7.1 ounces) boneless skinless pink salmon
- 2 tablespoons pine nuts
- Cook fettuccine according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, in a large skillet, saute onion in butter until tender. Add the tomato, lemon juice, parsley, lemon peel and salt; cook and stir until heated through.
- Drain fettuccine; add to skillet. Stir in salmon and heat through. Sprinkle with pine nuts. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Salmon Fettuccine in Cooking for 2 Summer 2008, p39
Full-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.
Reviews for Easy Salmon Fettuccine
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review