Easy Salami Pasta Salad Recipe
- 3 cups uncooked penne pasta
- 8 ounces hard salami, cubed
- 1/2 cup minced fresh parsley
- 4 green onions, sliced
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup cider vinegar
- 4 teaspoons minced fresh oregano or 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 4 teaspoons minced fresh basil or 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1. In a large saucepan, cook pasta according to package directions; rinse in cold water and drain. Transfer to a large bowl; add salami, parsley and onions.
- 2. In a small bowl, whisk the oil, vinegar and seasonings. Drizzle over pasta mixture and toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate overnight. Just before serving, stir in cheese. Yield: 8 servings.
1 cup: 349 calories, 24g fat (6g saturated fat), 31mg cholesterol, 945mg sodium, 22g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 1g fiber), 13g protein.
Reviews for Easy Salami Pasta Salad
"Wonderful light salad. Dressing completely absorbed after refrigeration. Family loved it."
"My family loves this salad and I'm always asked to share the recipe. It makes a nice light lunch to bring to work too."
"The correct amount of vinegar is 1/4 cup, as now stated in the recipe here. We apologize for any confusion.Taste of Home Test Kitchen"
"One thing though...in the original recipe in the taste of home cookbook 2001 it calls for 1/4 cup vinegar. 1/2 would be too much."
"This is delicious! Everyone compliments me on this dish when I make it and I make it often for family and friend get togethers."