Easy Salami Pasta Salad Recipe
- 3 cups uncooked penne pasta
- 8 ounces hard salami, cubed
- 1/2 cup minced fresh parsley
- 4 green onions, sliced
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup cider vinegar
- 4 teaspoons minced fresh oregano or 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 4 teaspoons minced fresh basil or 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- In a large saucepan, cook pasta according to package directions; rinse in cold water and drain. Transfer to a large bowl; add salami, parsley and onions.
- In a small bowl, whisk the oil, vinegar and seasonings. Drizzle over pasta mixture and toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate overnight. Just before serving, stir in cheese. Yield: 8 servings.
Reviews for Easy Salami Pasta Salad
Sort By :
My husband likes his pasta salad without all the extra veggies and he loved this one. Just made it for a second time tonight and looking forward to having it for dinner too night
My family loves this salad and I'm always asked to share the recipe. It makes a nice light lunch to bring to work too.
The correct amount of vinegar is 1/4 cup, as now stated in the recipe here. We apologize for any confusion.
Taste of Home Test Kitchen
As a change from the regular pasta salad, this one is really good! I get asked to make this often! It's a keeper!
One thing though...in the original recipe in the taste of home cookbook 2001 it calls for 1/4 cup vinegar. 1/2 would be too much.