Easy Royal Icing
This classic decorating icing sets up and dries quickly. It's especially nice to use when cookies will be stacked on a plate. For accompanying recipes and decorating tips, visit Spring Has Sprung. —Taste of Home Test Kitchen
24 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 3-3/4 to 4 cups confectioners' sugar
- 3 tablespoons meringue powder
- 5 to 6 tablespoons warm water
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients. Beat on high speed with a
- portable mixer for 10-12 minutes or on low speed with a stand mixer
- for 7-10 minutes or until peaks form. Yield: 3 cups.