Easy Rocky Road Fudge Recipe
Remarks Marlene Corrigan of Scranton, Pennsylvania, "With so few ingredients, this fudge stirs up in a jiffy. Thats a good thing, since the chocolaty aroma is so tempting folks can hardly wait to taste it!"
- 2 cups (12 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 3 cups salted dry roasted peanuts
- 1 package (10-1/2 ounces) miniature marshmallows
- 1. In a saucepan, combine the chocolate chips, milk and butter. Cook and stir over medium heat until chips are melted and the mixture is smooth. Remove from the heat; stir in peanuts and marshmallows. Spread into a greased 13-in. x 9-in. pan. Refrigerate until firm. Cut into squares. Yield: about 3-1/4 pounds.
1 serving (1 inch) equals 60 calories, 3 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 2 mg cholesterol, 39 mg sodium, 7 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 1 g protein.
Reviews for Easy Rocky Road Fudge
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC