Easy Roasted Vegetables
Try a tasty shortcut to full-roasted flavor with this versatile, down-home side dish from Amelia Sunderland in Nashville, Tennessee.
2 ServingsPrep: 15 min. Bake: 30 min.
- 2 medium red potatoes, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 5 large fresh mushrooms, quartered
- 1 small green pepper, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 5 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- Place potatoes in a saucepan and cover with water. Bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 7-8 minutes or until almost
- tender. Drain.
- In a bowl, combine the remaining ingredients. Add potatoes and toss
- to coat. Spread in a 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan coated with
- cooking spray. Bake at 450° for 30-35 minutes or until potatoes
- are tender and golden brown, stirring once. Yield: 2 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1-1/2 cups equals 181 calories, 7 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 307 mg sodium, 26 g carbohydrate, 4 g fiber, 5 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1-1/2 starch, 1 fat.