Try a tasty shortcut to full-roasted flavor with this versatile, down-home side dish from Amelia Sunderland in Nashville, Tennessee.
- 2 medium red potatoes, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 5 large fresh mushrooms, quartered
- 1 small green pepper, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 5 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- Place potatoes in a saucepan and cover with water. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 7-8 minutes or until almost tender. Drain.
- In a bowl, combine the remaining ingredients. Add potatoes and toss to coat. Spread in a 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan coated with cooking spray. Bake at 450° for 30-35 minutes or until potatoes are tender and golden brown, stirring once. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Roasted Vegetables in Cooking for 2 Fall 2006, p54
Reviews for Easy Roasted Vegetables
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review