Easy Roast Beef Roll-Ups
"You can't beat these flavorful sandwiches seasoned with salsa," promises Susan Scott of Asheville, North Carolina. "Serve them with a green salad and tortilla chips for a cool dinner on a hot summer evening."
10 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup salsa
- 10 flour tortillas (8 inches), room temperature
- 1 pound thinly sliced cooked roast beef
- 10 large lettuce leaves
- Additional salsa
- Combine sour cream, mayonnaise and salsa; spread over tortillas. Top
- with roast beef and lettuce. Roll up tightly and secure with
- toothpicks; cut in half. Serve with salsa. Yield: 10 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 262 calories, 10 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 26 mg cholesterol, 650 mg sodium, 28 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 13 g protein.
This recipe pairs well with a sweet red wine.: Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Fizz 56 Brachetto Italy N/V
, sparkling and sweet with hints of raspberry and cherry. Buy now and get 3 bottles for $49.99. Order Now