Easy Rice Pudding Recipe
- 4 cups milk
- 1 package (3 ounces) cook-and-serve vanilla pudding mix
- 1 cup uncooked instant rice
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1. In a large saucepan, combine the first five ingredients. Cook and stir over medium heat until mixture comes to a boil. Remove from the heat; stir in vanilla.
- 2. Cool for 5 minutes, stirring twice. Spoon into individual serving dishes. Serve warm or chill until serving. Yield: 4 servings.
1 serving (1/2 cup) equals 337 calories, 9 g fat (6 g saturated fat), 86 mg cholesterol, 267 mg sodium, 51 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 11 g protein.
Reviews for Easy Rice Pudding
"Can't wait to try it"
"Wouldn't set... ended up like soup!!!"
"Would this be best served a side dish or dessert?"