Easy Rice Pudding
Rice pudding has been a family favorite for generations, both because of its fantastic flavor and ease of preparation. You and your family will love this pudding's creamy texture.
4 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 4 cups milk
- 1 package (3 ounces) cook-and-serve vanilla pudding mix
- 1 cup uncooked instant rice
- 1 Eggland's Best Egg, beaten
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- In a large saucepan, combine the first five ingredients. Cook and
- stir over medium heat until mixture comes to a boil. Remove from the
- heat; stir in vanilla.
- Cool for 5 minutes, stirring twice. Spoon into individual serving
- dishes. Serve warm or chill until serving. Yield: 4 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1/2 cup) equals 337 calories, 9 g fat (6 g saturated fat), 86 mg cholesterol, 267 mg sodium, 51 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 11 g protein.