Easy Rice Pudding Recipe
- 4 cups milk
- 1 package (3 ounces) cook-and-serve vanilla pudding mix
- 1 cup uncooked instant rice
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1. In a large saucepan, combine the first five ingredients. Cook and stir over medium heat until mixture comes to a boil. Remove from the heat; stir in vanilla.
- 2. Cool for 5 minutes, stirring twice. Spoon into individual serving dishes. Serve warm or chill until serving. Yield: 4 servings.
1/2 cup: 337 calories, 9g fat (6g saturated fat), 86mg cholesterol, 267mg sodium, 51g carbohydrate (27g sugars, trace fiber), 11g protein
Reviews for Easy Rice Pudding
"Can't wait to try it"
"Wouldn't set... ended up like soup!!!"
"Would this be best served a side dish or dessert?"