Rice pudding has been a family favorite for generations, both because of its fantastic flavor and ease of preparation. You and your family will love this pudding's creamy texture.
- 4 cups milk
- 1 package (3 ounces) cook-and-serve vanilla pudding mix
- 1 cup uncooked Minute® White Rice
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- In a large saucepan, combine the first five ingredients. Cook and stir over medium heat until mixture comes to a boil. Remove from the heat; stir in vanilla.
- Cool for 5 minutes, stirring twice. Spoon into individual serving dishes. Serve warm or chill until serving. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Easy Rice Pudding in Taste of Home Meals in Minutes Calendar Annual 1996, p3
Reviews for Easy Rice Pudding
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Jan. 11, 2014
"Can't wait to try it"
Reviewed Sep. 28, 2011
"Wouldn't set... ended up like soup!!!"
Reviewed Jan. 16, 2010
"Would this be best served a side dish or dessert?"