Easy Rhubarb Dessert
I start with a boxed cake mix and add fresh rhubarb, sugar and cream to create this fast-to-fix favorite in a jiffy.
16 ServingsPrep: 10 min. Bake: 35 min.
- 1 package yellow cake mix (regular size)
- 5 cups diced fresh or frozen rhubarb
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- Prepare cake batter according to package directions. Pour batter into
- a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Spread rhubarb over batter.
- Sprinkle with sugar; pour cream over top. Do not mix.
- Bake at 350° for 35-40 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into
- the cake comes out clean. Serve warm or cooled. Yield: 16 servings.