Easy Rhubarb Dessert Recipe
I start with a boxed cake mix and add fresh rhubarb, sugar and cream to create this fast-to-fix favorite in a jiffy.
- 1 package yellow cake mix (regular size)
- 5 cups diced fresh or frozen rhubarb
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1. Prepare cake batter according to package directions. Pour batter into a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Spread rhubarb over batter. Sprinkle with sugar; pour cream over top. Do not mix.
- 2. Bake at 350° for 35-40 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the cake comes out clean. Serve warm or cooled. Yield: 16 servings.
Reviews for Easy Rhubarb Dessert
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC