Easy Reindeer Cookies Recipe
These cookies were easy to make using a boxed cookie mix. My son, Eric, enjoyed creating the faces with pretzels, chocolate chips and red-hots.—Gretchen Vandenberghe, Toledo, Ohio
- 1 package (17-1/2 ounces) peanut butter cookie mix
- 1/3 cup canola oil
- 1 egg
- 60 miniature pretzels
- 60 semisweet chocolate chips
- 30 red-hot candies
- 1. In a large bowl, beat the cookie mix, oil and egg until well combined. Shape into a 7-1/2-in. roll; wrap in plastic wrap. Refrigerate for 1 hour. Unwrap and cut into 1/4-in. slices.
- 2. Place 2 in. apart on ungreased baking sheets. Using thumb and forefinger, make a slight indentation one-third of the way down the sides of each slice. Press in pretzels for antlers, chocolate chips for eyes and a red-hot for the nose.
- 3. Bake at 350° for 9-11 minutes or until light brown. Remove to wire racks to cool. Yield: 2-1/2 dozen.
1 serving (2 each) equals 252 calories, 13 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 14 mg cholesterol, 253 mg sodium, 31 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 3 g protein.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC