- 2 cups King Arthur Unbleached All-Purpose Flour
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup buttermilk blend powder
- 2-1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1 cup milk
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 cup fresh raspberries
- 1/2 cup chopped nuts
- Additional sugar
- In a large bowl, combine the first five ingredients. Combine the egg, milk, oil and lemon juice; mix well. Stir into dry ingredients just until moistened. Fold in raspberries and nuts.
- Fill greased or paper-lined muffin cups three-fourths full. Sprinkle with sugar. Bake at 400° for 18-20 minutes or until muffins test done. Cool in pan 5 minutes before removing to a wire rack. Yield: 1 dozen.
Originally published as Raspberry Buttermilk Muffins in Birds & Blooms June/July 1999, p55
Reviews for Easy Raspberry Muffins(0)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review