Easy Pumpkin Bread Recipe
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 3 cups sugar
- 3 Eggland's Best Eggs
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 3 teaspoons baking powder
- 1-1/2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1-1/2 teaspoons each ground cinnamon, cloves and nutmeg
- 1 can (15 ounces) solid-pack pumpkin
- In a large bowl, cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Beat in eggs. Combine dry ingredients; gradually stir into creamed mixture just until moistened. Beat in pumpkin.
- Transfer to two greased 9-in. x 5-in. loaf pans. Bake at 350° for 1 hour or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean. Cool in pans for 10 minutes before removing to wire racks to cool. Yield: 2 loaves.
Reviews for Easy Pumpkin Bread(2)
Sort By :
I've made this several times now and it's an awesome recipe. I used it through the holiday season for friends, family and church. Thanks for submitting this recipe :)
Easy to make and tastes yummy, but I would decrease the sugar content next time. The bread is a little too sweet for me, but I would definitely bake this again.