Easy Pork 'n' Beans Recipe
Friends prepared the food, including these simple yet delicious baked beans, when our daughter, Briana, married Jerad Van Der Zwaag. Chili powder enhances canned beans for a rich crowd-pleasing dish.
- 2 cans (55 ounces each) pork and beans
- 2 large onions, chopped
- 10 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 1-1/4 cups packed brown sugar
- 1/3 cup vinegar
- 1/3 cup ketchup
- 5 teaspoons chili powder
- 1 tablespoon ground mustard
- 1. In a Dutch oven, combine all ingredients; bring to a boil over medium-high heat. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 1 hour or until heated through. Yield: 16-20 servings.
1/2 cup: 150 calories, 2g fat (1g saturated fat), 3mg cholesterol, 362mg sodium, 30g carbohydrate (19g sugars, 4g fiber), 5g protein
Reviews for Easy Pork 'n' Beans
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC