This is so easy to make and transport. You won't have to keep it warm long, because it'll be gone in a flash. It's a great appetizer for any party.—Lisa Francis, Elba, Alabama
- 4 cups (16 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 4 cups (16 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 jar (6 ounces) sliced mushrooms, drained
- 2 cans (2-1/4 ounces each) sliced ripe olives, drained
- 1 package (3-1/2 ounces) pepperoni slices, quartered
- 1 tablespoon dried minced onion
- Assorted crackers
- In a 3-qt. slow cooker, combine the cheeses, mayonnaise, mushrooms, olives, pepperoni and onion.
- Cover and cook on low for 1-1/2 hours; stir. Cover and cook 1 hour longer or until heated through. Serve with crackers. Yield: 5 cups.
Originally published as Pepperoni Pizza Dip in Taste of Home Everyday Slow Cooker & One Dish Recipes Annual 2009, p98
Reviews for Easy Pepperoni Pizza Dip
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review