- 4 cups (16 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 4 cups (16 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 jar (6 ounces) sliced mushrooms, drained
- 2 cans (2-1/4 ounces each) sliced ripe olives, drained
- 1 package (3-1/2 ounces) pepperoni slices, quartered
- 1 tablespoon dried minced onion
- Assorted crackers
- In a 3-qt. slow cooker, combine the cheeses, mayonnaise, mushrooms, olives, pepperoni and onion.
- Cover and cook on low for 1-1/2 hours; stir. Cover and cook 1 hour longer or until heated through. Serve with crackers. Yield: 5 cups.
Reviews for Easy Pepperoni Pizza Dip
Sort By :
Every Friday night my family does pizza night. I love this dip and will be using it for fondue themed dinners with several sides to dip in it. Instead of crackers you could use bread steaks, toasted french bread, pizza crust cut into strips, and pita chips. I'm also thinking about trying chunks of grilled chicken dipped into it too. YUM!
I've made this recipe several times. It's one my son requests. The only tweak I do is I add a heaping 1/2 Tbs of Italian seasoning.