- 4 cups (16 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 4 cups (16 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 jar (6 ounces) sliced mushrooms, drained
- 2 cans (2-1/4 ounces each) sliced ripe olives, drained
- 1 package (3-1/2 ounces) pepperoni slices, quartered
- 1 tablespoon dried minced onion
- Assorted crackers
- In a 3-qt. slow cooker, combine the cheeses, mayonnaise, mushrooms, olives, pepperoni and onion.
- Cover and cook on low for 1-1/2 hours; stir. Cover and cook 1 hour longer or until heated through. Serve with crackers. Yield: 5 cups.
Reviews for Easy Pepperoni Pizza Dip
Sort By :
Every Friday night my family does pizza night. I love this dip and will be using it for fondue themed dinners with several sides to dip in it. Instead of crackers you could use bread steaks, toasted french bread, pizza crust cut into strips, and pita chips. I'm also thinking about trying chunks of grilled chicken dipped into it too. YUM!
I've made this recipe several times. It's one my son requests. The only tweak I do is I add a heaping 1/2 Tbs of Italian seasoning.
More Recipe Collections
- Appetizers >
- Baby Shower Recipes >
- Bridal Shower Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Dip Recipes >
- Easy Slow Cooker Recipes >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- Finger Food Recipes >
- Finger Foods & Finger Food Recipes >
- Hors d'oeuvre Recipes >
- Hot Appetizer Recipes >
- Hot Dip Recipes >
- Hot Dips >
- Hot Finger Food Recipes >
- Low Carb Appetizers >
- Low Carb Recipes >