- 4 cups frozen peas (about 16 ounces), thawed
- 1 package (14 ounces) coleslaw mix
- 4 green onions, chopped
- 1 cup poppy seed salad dressing
- 1 cup sweet and crunchy peanuts or honey-roasted peanuts
- Place peas, coleslaw mix and green onions in a large bowl. Pour dressing over salad and toss to coat. Stir in peanuts just before serving. Yield: 12 servings (2/3 cup each).
Originally published as Easy Peasy Slaw in Simple & Delicious February/March 2016
Reviews for Easy Peasy Slaw
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review