During the Christmas season, I decided to make a peanut butter honey fudge. My husband is a huge peanut butter fan and grew up where honey was a household staple. This pairing goes so well together. —Tami Kuehl, Loup City, Nebraska
- 1 teaspoon plus 1/4 cup butter, divided
- 1/4 cup honey
- 2 cups creamy peanut butter
- 1-1/4 cups confectioners' sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1-1/2 cups finely chopped honey-roasted peanuts or miniature semisweet chocolate chips
- Line an 8-in. square pan with foil; grease foil with 1 teaspoon butter.
- In a small saucepan, combine honey and remaining butter over medium heat; cook and stir until blended. Stir in peanut butter until smooth. Remove from heat; whisk in confectioners' sugar and vanilla. Spread into prepared pan. Refrigerate, covered, 2 hours or until firm.
- Place peanuts in a shallow bowl. Using foil, lift candy out of pan. Remove foil; cut candy into 64 squares. Shape squares into balls; roll in peanuts. Store between layers of waxed paper in an airtight container in the refrigerator. Yield: 64 truffles.
Originally published as Easy Peanut Butter Truffles in Taste of Home February/March 2014
Reviews for Easy Peanut Butter Truffles
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review