Easy Peanut Butter Truffles Recipe
- 1 teaspoon plus 1/4 cup butter, divided
- 1/4 cup honey
- 2 cups creamy peanut butter
- 1-1/4 cups confectioners' sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1-1/2 cups finely chopped honey-roasted peanuts or miniature semisweet chocolate chips
- Line an 8-in.-square pan with foil; grease foil with 1 teaspoon butter.
- In a small saucepan, combine honey and remaining butter over medium heat; cook and stir until blended. Stir in peanut butter until smooth. Remove from heat; whisk in confectioners' sugar and vanilla. Spread into prepared pan. Refrigerate, covered, 2 hours or until firm.
- Place peanuts in a shallow bowl. Using foil, lift candy out of pan. Remove foil; cut candy into 64 squares. Shape squares into balls; roll in peanuts. Store between layers of waxed paper in an airtight container in the refrigerator. Yield: 64 truffles.
Reviews for Easy Peanut Butter Truffles
Sort By :
"These are so tasty! My aunt made them rolled in peanuts, mini chocolate chips and she even left a few plain for me. They were all fabulous. I also thought they might be yummy rolled in toasted coconut!"
"Sounds fantastic! Can they be frozen?"
"I made this recipe "again" for my hubby's birthday/Valentines Day and shared them between his office and mine. A huge hit and no leftovers. An hour seems to be sufficient for cooling and setup time. The next time I make these, I will try rolling them in toasted coconut."
"I made these for a youth group meeting, and they were a hit! They were all gone, to the disappointment of those waiting at home for some . ;) I didn't change a thing, except I didn't leave the balls in for two hours- I didn't have that much time, but they were fine even after just an hour and a half in the fridge!"