Easy Peanut Butter Pretzels
Add a wonderful tastes to pretzels with peanut butter! The not-to-sweet flavor will impress everyone that tries these treats.Jeannie Berry, Perrysville, Ohio
2 ServingsPrep: 15 min. + cooling
- 1/2 cup peanut butter chips
- 3/4 to 1 teaspoon shortening
- 8 pretzel rods
- Assorted sprinkles, optional
- In a 1-cup microwave-safe bowl, combine peanut butter chips and
- shortening. Microwave, uncovered, at 50% power until melted,
- stirring every 15-30 seconds. Dip pretzels in peanut butter mixture.
- Place on waxed paper and dust with sprinkles if desired. Cool
- Yield: 2 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (4 each) equals 367 calories, 15 g fat (6 g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 592 mg sodium, 48 g carbohydrate, 5 g fiber, 12 g protein.