Easy Peanut Butter Oatmeal Cookies Recipe
- 1/2 cup chunky peanut butter
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1-1/4 cups quick-cooking oats
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- In a small bowl, cream peanut butter and brown sugar until fluffy. Beat in egg. Add oats and baking soda to creamed mixture; mix well.
- Drop by tablespoonfuls 2 in. apart onto greased baking sheets; flatten slightly. Bake at 350° for 6-8 minutes. Remove to wire racks to cool. Store in an airtight container. Yield: 2 dozen.
Reviews for Easy Peanut Butter Oatmeal Cookies
Sort By :
"Came back here online again, after trying this great quick and easy recipe. A real treat for my dear friend whom has to regulate her diet intake.. Nothing fancy, Love this, Thanks!!"
"Hard to provide the accurate stars for this recipe since I changed it up a bit. I used creamy pb rather than crunchy, and 1/4 cup of natural unsweetened applesauce instead of the egg. I also substituted old fashioned oats for quick cooking. And I added a tsp of cinnamon and a 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract. I had to bake them for at least 13 min and probably could have baked them a little longer. But they taste chewy and delicious, and they have no eggs, soooo it can't hurt to eat them a little raw :) I would make these again for people who do not like raisins or chocolate, and just want a simple cookie."
"Wish I could give less than one star. This recipe is horrible! The cookies are dry and small and the recipe yield is inaccurate."
"The taste of these cookies are very good but way too dry. I would take everyone's advice to use honey and regular old fashion oats instead of quick oat. If you stick to this recipe as is you will just get spoonful's of peanut crumble."
"Made these today, they were easy and the best ever. Gave the recipe to my sister, she made them and added raisins , she raved about them. Thank you for posting this.Cant wait to make them again."