- 1/2 cup chunky peanut butter
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1-1/4 cups quick-cooking oats
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- In a small bowl, cream peanut butter and brown sugar until fluffy. Beat in egg. Add oats and baking soda to creamed mixture; mix well.
- Drop by tablespoonfuls 2 in. apart onto greased baking sheets; flatten slightly. Bake at 350° for 6-8 minutes. Remove to wire racks to cool. Store in an airtight container. Yield: 2 dozen.
Reviews for Easy Peanut Butter Oatmeal Cookies
"I tried 3 times. Following the recipe exactly. The batter was falling apart. I thought that the crumbling wouldn't a problem. The finished product looks like crushed up granola. The taste is ok. Not a cookie for sure."
"I added a tbsp of oil to the recipe and used creamy peanut butter. They came out great. Nothing like homemade cookies! Best of all no flour or butter! Will make these often."
"I added a handful of chocolate chips and left them round and they came out wonderful. More like chewy peanut ball. My toddler loved them as well."
"Changed a few things to make them more 'cookie' like - Added 40g butter, 1/2 cup SR Flour and only 1 cup oats. Turned out perfect."
"Delicious! I loved these cookies!!! I did cut the sugar in half and replaced with honey worked perfectly!"