- 2 teaspoons butter, softened
- 2 cups sugar
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1-1/3 cups peanut butter
- 1 jar (7 ounces) marshmallow creme
- Grease an 8-in. square pan with butter. In a heavy saucepan, combine sugar and milk; bring to a boil over medium heat, stirring constantly. Boil 3 minutes, stirring constantly. Remove from heat.
- Stir in peanut butter and marshmallow creme until blended. Immediately spread into prepared pan; cool slightly.
- Refrigerate until firm. Cut into squares. Store between layers of waxed paper in an airtight container. Yield: 2 pounds (64 pieces).
Reviews for Easy Peanut Butter Fudge
"I have made this many times! It is the best and easiest recipe I've found for peanut butter fudge. I went to get the ingredients today to make more and both stores in my little town were sold out of marshmallow creme. I am wondering if I can make this with whole marshmallows, what adjustments I need to make if so... I'd appreciate any help please! Thanks for the best fudge recipe EVER!"
"I'd never made fudge before and was scared. This is the best fudge I've ever eaten. Made it many times last fall/winter and getting ready to make it again for the 2nd time in two weeks. Thank you so much."
"Made this recipe many times. Went to make it tonight, and didnt have milk. So I used half and half instead. Came out really creamy, and really delicious. Recommend trying it."
"The best peanut butter fudge ever! We never use another recipe. It's like a fluff sandwich on sugar steroids!"
"I just whipped up a batch and it turned out perfect...it's chilling now so I don't really know how it's going to cut & taste but the fudge looks smooth, tastes wonderful, super easy...I can't wait to try a piece!!"