Easy Peanut Butter Cookies
With only four ingredients, these cookies couldn't be easier for our son, Jacob, to help whip up. He thinks it's fun helping prepare meals and snacks.—Valerie Ellsworth, Belvidere, Illinois
12 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- In a large bowl, cream peanut butter and sugar until light and
- fluffy, about 4 minutes. Beat in egg and vanilla.
- Shape level tablespoonfuls into balls. Place 2 in. apart on ungreased
- baking sheets; flatten with a fork. Bake at 350° for 16-18
- minutes or until set. Cool for 5 minutes; remove to wire racks.
- Yield: about 2 dozen.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (2 each) equals 198 calories, 11 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 18 mg cholesterol, 105 mg sodium, 21 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 6 g protein.