Easy Peanut Butter Balls
"These simple saucepan cookies are a snap to make," assures Marg Mitro of Grafton, Ontario. "In fact, I can whip them up in 10 minutes for school lunches. The little treats are a big hit with any crowd—young or old," she adds.
39 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 1 cup light corn syrup
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 4 to 5 cups cornflakes
- In a large saucepan, bring the corn syrup and sugar to a boil. Add
- the peanut butter. Remove from the heat; stir in vanilla and
- Drop by heaping teaspoonfuls onto waxed paper. Store in an airtight
- container. Yield: about 6-1/2 dozen, 39 servings, 2 per serving.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (2 each) equals 83 calories, 3 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 62 mg sodium, 13 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 2 g protein.