Easy Peaches 'n' Cream Crisp Recipe
- 1-1/2 cups fresh or frozen sliced peaches
- 2 teaspoons butterscotch ice cream topping
- 2 tablespoons granola cereal without raisins
- 2 scoops vanilla ice cream
- 1. Place the peaches in two 8-oz. ramekins or custard cups. Top with butterscotch topping and granola. Microwave, uncovered, on high for 2-3 minutes or until bubbly. Top with ice cream. Yield: 2 servings.
1 each: 227 calories, 9g fat (5g saturated fat), 29mg cholesterol, 79mg sodium, 37g carbohydrate (23g sugars, 3g fiber), 5g protein .
Reviews for Easy Peaches 'n' Cream Crisp
"Yummy. Adding to my recipe box"
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.