Easy Peaches 'n' Cream Crisp Recipe
This four-ingredient dessert can be ready in 10 minutes. When fresh peaches are not available, simply use frozen sliced peaches and adjust the microwave time.—Taste of Home Test Kitchen, Greendale, Wisconsin
- 1-1/2 cups fresh or frozen sliced peaches
- 2 teaspoons butterscotch ice cream topping
- 2 tablespoons granola cereal without raisins
- 2 scoops vanilla ice cream
- 1. Place the peaches in two 8-oz. ramekins or custard cups. Top with butterscotch topping and granola. Microwave, uncovered, on high for 2-3 minutes or until bubbly. Top with ice cream. Yield: 2 servings.
1 each: 227 calories, 9g fat (5g saturated fat), 29mg cholesterol, 79mg sodium, 37g carbohydrate (23g sugars, 3g fiber), 5g protein.
Reviews for Easy Peaches 'n' Cream Crisp
Reviewed Jul. 8, 2011
"Yummy. Adding to my recipe box"
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC