Easy Peaches 'n' Cream Crisp
This four-ingredient dessert can be ready in 10 minutes. When fresh peaches are not available, simply use frozen sliced peaches and adjust the microwave time.Taste of Home Test Kitchen, Greendale, Wisconsin
2 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 1-1/2 cups fresh or frozen sliced peaches
- 2 teaspoons butterscotch ice cream topping
- 2 tablespoons granola cereal without raisins
- 2 scoops vanilla ice cream
- Place the peaches in two 8-oz. ramekins or custard cups. Top with
- butterscotch topping and granola. Microwave, uncovered, on high for
- 2-3 minutes or until bubbly. Top with ice cream. Yield: 2 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving equals 227 calories, 9 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 29 mg cholesterol, 79 mg sodium, 37 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 5 g protein.
Wine: Sweet White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.