Easy Peaches 'n' Cream Crisp Recipe
- 1-1/2 cups fresh or frozen sliced peaches
- 2 teaspoons butterscotch ice cream topping
- 2 tablespoons granola cereal without raisins
- 2 scoops vanilla ice cream
- 1. Place the peaches in two 8-oz. ramekins or custard cups. Top with butterscotch topping and granola. Microwave, uncovered, on high for 2-3 minutes or until bubbly. Top with ice cream. Yield: 2 servings.
1 each: 227 calories, 9g fat (5g saturated fat), 29mg cholesterol, 79mg sodium, 37g carbohydrate (23g sugars, 3g fiber), 5g protein.
Reviews for Easy Peaches 'n' Cream Crisp
"Yummy. Adding to my recipe box"
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.